1. Requirements for a Major
1) Master degree program is designed to complete in 2 years but exceeding 5 years.
2) Every candidate for graduation must complete the thesis in major field.
3) A minimum of credits required of the degree : Th.M in Intercultural Studies thirty-six(36), M.A. in Intercultural
4) Master degree is designed to finish in 2 years, and has a time limit up to 5 years.
5) Students are not allowed to take off the school more than one year, except for the students who have to
serve in the army.
6) Graduation thesis is required and must be approved by the examining committee.