1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God,
the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in one living God, existing eternally in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in God's creation of heaven and earth and His sovereign providence.
4. We believe in the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, incarnated and born of the Virgin Mary, His
representative and substitutionary death, and His bodily resurrection.
5. We believe in the total depravity of man created in the image of God and salvation only through the expiatory
blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit to regenerate, convict, convert, indwell, sanctify, empower and
witness to the Gospel.
7. We believe in one holy universal Church, with Christ as her Lord and Head.
8. We believe that the essential tasks of the Church as the gathering of all saved people are worship, preaching,
education, fellowship, prayer, service, and mission. We also believe in the cultural and social responsibility
of the Church to realize the kingdom of God in this world.
9. We believe in the personal and historical return of our Lord Jesus Christ, His righteous judgement, and the
resurrection of all men either to eternal life or to eternal death.
10. We believe in the traditional Reformed faith, expounded in the Westminster Confession of Faith and the
Shorter and Larger Catechisms, to be most faithful to the teaching of the Scriptures.